It doesn’t get batter than this!
There are days when nothing will satisfy more than a good ol’ fashioned chocolate chip cookie. But sometimes, you just want something….well, more.
If you’re like me and LOVE a good cookie, don’t forget to check out the Cookie section of my blog! Don’t forget, you can ALWAYS send me an email for recipe suggestions and things you’d like to see here on Sugar Agenda!
Not Your Everyday Chocolate Chip Cookies
On days when I want to indulge myself, my go-to treats are Fully Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies. And when I say fully loaded, I really mean it! These cookies are stuffed with all the goodies. They have your usual chocolate chips but they’re also jam packed with pretzels, M&Ms AND shredded coconut.Jump to Recipe
Perfect for Everyone
If that sounds like a party in your mouth – it is! Not only do you get that classic combination of salty and sweet from the chocolate chip cookies, M&Ms and pretzels, you also get a touch of floral notes from the shredded coconut. It’s fun for the kids but also a little something special for the adults.
My favourite thing about these cookies (besides the fact that they are absolutely DELICIOUS) is the fact that they are just as simple to make as chocolate chip cookies but the extra mix-ins elevate them to the next level.
What Ingredients do I Need to Make Fully Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Grab your pen and notepad! Jot down these ingredients so you can make a batch of my surefire recipe for Fully Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Unsalted butter
- Granulated sugar
- Brown sugar
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Miniature pretzel sticks
- Shredded coconut
- Chocolate chips
You Do You
Another fun thing about these cookies is that they’re fully customizable. Substitute or add ingredients to personalize the recipe to your tastes. Prefer potato chips to pretzels? Can’t stop thinking about Reese’s Pieces? Only have Flaming Hot Cheetos in your pantry (and willing to take the risk 😛)? With these cookies, the possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
How to Make Fully Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies
Enough chit chat, let’s get baking! Scroll down to see the recipe for Fully Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies and while you’re at it, let me know what your dream mix-ins are in the comments!
Fully Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup miniature pretzel sticks broken into small pieces
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup M&Ms
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Add softened butter and both sugars in a large bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon until creamy. Add egg and mix some more.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Fold all ingredients together until a cookie dough forms.
- Add all the fillings: pretzel sticks, shredded coconut, M&Ms and chocolate chips. Fold into the cookie dough.
- Remove the cookie dough from the bowl and wrap in plastic. Chill in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes, or the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll the cookie dough into spheres, about 1 ½ inches in diameter. Be sure to leave about 1-2 inches of space between each cookie, working in batches if necessary.