Our vegan loaded baked potato casserole is absolutely SPUD-tacular!
If I had to choose a favourite food, then I’d definitely have to go with potatoes. You can do SO much with the little spuds: mash them, fry them, steam them… the sky’s the limit! Whenever I’m meal planning for the week, I use potatoes at least 3 times – whether they be the main part of the recipe or playing their part as the perfect side dish.
Yep, I’ll say it again: I love potatoes.
Going Beyond the Baked Potato
I recently had a hunkering for baked potatoes. As I began to meal plan, I thought to myself, “How can I make this craving into an actual meal?” And then it hit me: why not a baked potato in casserole form?
This is how I came up with my Vegan Loaded Baked Potato Casserole. It’s full of flavour all thanks to Evive’s new line of delicious lunches.
The World of Evive Nutrition
I discovered the Evive brand nearly 3 years ago, back when they sold their oh-so-famous frozen smoothies cubes. Since that time, they have expanded their product offering, transforming to become Evive Nutrition – offering their customers the best in drinks and food.
Ever since I discovered Evive, I’ve been hooked. Their smoothies and lunches have become a big part of my lifestyle. As a busy mom, I strive to be my healthiest self and Evive Nutrition really allows that.
Quick! If you use my code LISA15, you’ll get $15 off your first order from Evive!
When Evive launched their line of easy-to-make lunches in 2020, I was completely hooked. Lunches were always so hard for me to put together. Being a work-at-home mom meant I was juggling both my career and motherhood at the same time. Unfortunately, lunch was often an oversight.
When I heard about Evive Lunches, I was ecstatic. To be able to prepare a delicious, healthy meal for my family in a short amount of time totally sounded like my jam!
I love using Evive’s line of lunches in creative ways. Here are some of my recipe ideas using their easy frozen lunches.
Today, I’m proud to present a whole new lunch idea: Vegan Loaded Baked Potato Casserole. Read below for the full recipe:
How to Make a Vegan Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
This casserole acts like a deconstructed baked potato. Rather than keeping the potato intact, I’ve chopped several spuds into bite-sized pieces. Then, I boiled it, baked it, and garnished it with mouthwatering toppings.
Read below for the full recipe and instructions.
Before I begin with the recipe, I have great news for you: if you use the code LISA15, you save $15 off your first Evive box – so go on and use it to try Evive for your family!
Vegan Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
- 6-7 medium-sizes russet potatoes washed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 wheels Evive Bam Chili frozen lunch
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 4-5 stalks green onion chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chopped potatoes in a large pot and fill with water until top of potatoes are covered. Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and place in a casserole dish. Top off with chopped onion.
- Top potatoes and onion with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake for 35 minutes.
- As the potatoes bake, prepare the Bam Chili Evive frozen lunch. Pop all of the frozen cubes into a medium size sauce pan and allow to cook over medium high heat.
- Once the chili starts to melt and cook, stir in almond milk. Keep mixing until all ingredients are cooked and well-incorporated with one another. Remove from heat.
- Once potatoes are done baking, remove from oven. Top off with Evive Bam Chili and garnish with chopped green onions. Serve while hot and enjoy!
Have you ever tried Evive’s delicious line of healthy food products? Don’t forget to use the code LISA15 for a $15 discount off your first box!